BioScrip® Pharmacy provides comprehensive pharmaceutical care
solutions. By partnering with healthcare payors, pharmaceutical
manufacturers, government agencies, physicians and patients, BioScrip is
able to deliver cost-effective pharmaceutical medications and programs
that enhance the quality of patient life.
community pharmacy locations are more than just a place patients go to
fill a prescription or pick up over-the-counter medications. Certainly,
having a BioScrip Pharmacy right in the community is very convenient.
Their pharmacies are a viable part of the healthcare team – partnering
with both patient and healthcare provider to ensure medication
treatments are implemented accurately and effectively. And with
community pharmacy locations in major markets across the country with
convenient service hours, BioScrip is right there when you need them.
neighborhood BioScrip pharmacist is an expert in proper medication use
and drug interactions and can ensure better results from drug therapy
programs. He or she works as your community pharmacy resource to ensure
* Drug selection
* Compliance (taking medications properly)
* Adherence (taking medications for required duration)
* Packaging, labeling and dispensing
At your BioScrip community pharmacy, your pharmacist also works to
* Adverse drug interactions
* Drug duplication
* Adverse side effects
BioScrip community pharmacy is your one source for medications and
pharmaceutical support located right in your neighborhood – just where
you need it. They do more than just hand you your prescription. BioScrip
partners with your physician to ensure your prescription treatment is
appropriate and effective. They also partner with you to make your
treatment more successful. They provide:
* Medication Delivery: Pick up prescriptions at a nearby BioScrip
community pharmacy, or ask about delivery to your home, workplace, or to
your healthcare provider.
* Education: The better you understand your condition, the better you
can manage it. BioScrip can provide information on your health
condition, pharmaceutical treatments, side-effect management and
* Benefits Coordination: Focus more on your health and less on
paperwork. They coordinate insurance benefits, helping resolve billing
issues with nearly any insurance carrier or government program.
* Financial Assistance: Rely on BioScrip to help you work with Medicare,
Medicaid or other financial-assistance organizations.
* Counseling: One-on-one counseling is available from their experienced
pharmacists about medications, their side effects and adjusting to
* Extensive Inventory of Medications: Get all your prescription
medications from one community pharmacy – even those for specialty
conditions that other pharmacies don’t carry.
* Support Networks: Get referrals to local support. Advocacy groups and
fellow patients can provide an invaluable resource for advice and
support. You’re not alone